20th June 2014, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Bank loan for daughter's studies on parents responsibility?

I will take education loan for my daughter studying in b.tech.possible it is or unpossibe .tell me sir? I as a parent want to take loan for her.

21st June 2014, 09:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bank loan for daughter's studies on parents responsibility?

Yes, you can take education loan for enabling studies of your daughter. If your daughter wants to opt for education loan or you want education loan to facilitate your daughter's studies, then you and your daughter needs to apply for it. Both you and your daughter will be the joint borrower of the education loan. The loan will be in the name of your daughter and you will be the co-borrower.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?