26th April 2011, 11:57 PM
chandrabagha

How to get admission in engineering college in Maharashtra?

my son is now studying 12th state board in nashik but he passed his xth in silvassa (Dadra nagar haveli). he is also appearing for mh cet 2011. Now i want to know whether he get admission in engg colleges in maharastra without domicile certificate. By the way his father in working abraod. so please guide us. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I get in Pune university after scoring 23366 MHT CET state rank?
  2. How to take admission in engineering college of Maharashtra after passing 12th from MP?
  3. How a candidate from outside of Maharashtra should apply for admission in Maharashtra college of engineering on the basis of AIEEE score?
  4. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  5. Admission in Maharashtra engineering college after scoring 58% in 12th?
  6. How can a Candidate from Bihar get admission in any of Maharashtra engineering college? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  7. Procedure to appear for MHT CET? How to get a chance for admission in Maharashtra engineering college?
  8. How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra
  9. Which college is more suitable for me to take admission through GATE in Maharashtra college? Cutoff list of various colleges in Maharashtra?
  10. Percentage required in last year of Diploma to get admission in COEP College of Engineering?
  11. Procedure to appear for MHT CET so as to get admission in Maharashtra engineering colleges?
  12. Eligibility for admission in reputed engineering colleges of Maharashtra?
  13. What are the total number of seats in MH?
  14. List of government colleges in Mumbai and Thane? What is the fee structure and admission process?
  15. List of Colleges offering BE in Chemical Engineering in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. After passing diploma in engineering where can I get admission in Maharashtra?
  17. Direct second year admission in Maharashtra for engineering -- [New]
  18. Procedure involved to get admission in Maharashtra state engineering college?
22nd March 2012, 01:08 AM
venkatragha1

Default Re: How to get admission in engineering college in Maharashtra?

Hello dear,
You can get into top colleges of maharastra by applying for the MHT CET (common entrance exam conducted every year).So,after you get qualified in the exam you can join in the college based on the score/merit you have obtained.....ALL THE BEST PREPARE WELL!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?