18th November 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Bank loan details to take admission in Shri Shiddi Vinayak group of Institution for B.Tech course?

I Want To Take Admission In B. Tech In Shri Shiddi Vinayak Group Of Institution. But I Have No Money To Study. I Want To Take Loan. But I Have No Knowledge. Please tell me?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Bank provides Loan to study B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering?
  2. Education loan procedure for BHM course?
  3. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  4. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  5. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?
  6. Course duration and correct present fees structure details of ICWAI? Which bank can finance and how much? Can I get another bank loan if pursuing B.Com through loan only?
  7. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for an Education Loan in any Financial Institution if already taken from a Bank?
  9. How to take educational loan after taking admission in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  11. Eligibility for getting education loan for higher studies in Technical field?
  12. Education loan for studying M.Tech?
  13. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  14. Am I eligible to get bank loan if I come from poor family?
  15. How to avail education loan with out offering any mortgage?
  16. Banks give loan only to those students whose parents own Property?
  17. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What should I do to pay the fees of the colleges that come under CAT and MAT?
21st November 2015, 05:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bank loan details to take admission in Shri Shiddi Vinayak group of Institution for B.Tech course?

It is nice to see that you have not let your desire to study down inspite of financial instability. You can definitely take education loan to meet the expense of your B.Tech course. You need to approach any bank near your residence for the education loan. The list of banks who provide education loan is attached below. You should take the prospectus of the concerned institute while approaching the bank. Reach out to the branch manager to discuss the education loan details. Get to know the detailed terms and conditions, your eligibility and the norms which you need to follow. If you are good with the norms and there is positive response from the bank, you can go ahead with the necessary formalities as per bank's instructions to get your education loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?