13th September 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for an Education Loan in any Financial Institution if already taken from a Bank?

Sir,
I want to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 15 lacs but I have nothing to mortgage so one bank has sanctioned me Rs. 7.5 Lacs in education loan. Can I take the remaining from the financial institution? Please tell me am I eligible for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs?
  2. Should I study abroad or not if financially I am unable to take the decision?
  3. How much time does a candidate get to repay Loan amount by Financial Institution after completing course?
  4. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  6. Can I get Education Loan from any Financial Institute without Collateral Security?
  7. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? List of Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan with Interest Rates charged in India?
  8. Financial support of Rs.55-60 Lakhs from any bank or institution is possible for M.Tech in Aviation?
  9. List of Financial Institutes which offer Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy in India?
  10. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  12. Education loan procedure for BHM course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to get education loan having 50% in intermediate? Which bank will provide me loan?
  14. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  15. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  16. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan by evaluating property?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan? Am I eligible for scholarship from government?
  18. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
9th February 2018, 04:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for an Education Loan in any Financial Institution if already taken from a Bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 15 lacs but I have nothing to mortgage so one bank has sanctioned me Rs. 7.5 Lacs in education loan. Can I take the remaining from the financial institution? Please tell me am I eligible for this?
Yes, you are eligible to apply for an education loan in any financial institutions if already taken a loan from a Bank. There are many banks and private financial institutions offering education loans to students who wish to pursue their education. You have to provide sufficient collateral documents for the second loan for higher studies. You should also show sufficient repayment capacity through Co borrower and a third party guarantor for an additional education loan. You can contact the same bank or any other financial institutions for an additional education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?