1st September 2015, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for getting education loan for higher studies in Technical field?

Eligibility for getting education loan for higher studies in Technical field?

Related Questions:
  1. Non Technical Higher Studies Options after B.E./B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  3. Procedure to apply for education loan for higher studies?
  4. How can I get scholarship to study MS in Abroad?
  5. Education loan is possible after completing 1st semester backlog in 2nd semester of
  6. What are the options available for a B.Tech graduate? What is more preferable, either doing job or qualify GATE?
  7. How can i get education loan for engineering course? How much amount can one get?
  8. What are the job opportunities after doing 3rd year B.E ECE
  9. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  10. Eligibility for M.Sc International Politics from USA? Education loan for further studies?
  11. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  12. Can i get education loan even after failing in Ist semester?
  13. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 2.10 Lacs to study BBA course?
  14. In which field should I get into after B.Tech in ECE? How is it possible to get education loan to study along with job?
  15. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Higher studies in this field after completion of BE?
  16. How to do job and education at the same time? Is ti easier for a job holder to get education loan?
  17. What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details
  18. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study MS in Ukraine?
3rd September 2015, 08:27 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for getting education loan for higher studies in Technical field?

Educational loan is offered for all eligible and deserving meritorious candidate's to pursue higher education either in India ore abroad.

The minimum eligibility criteria for obtaining educational loan is that,

-> Candidate must be a citizen of India.

-> Candidate must have secured admission in any of the professional course like B.Tech/ B.E/ CA/ MBBS etc..,

-> Candidate must have secured admission in any of the recognized college.

As all technical fields are recognized, you can avail educational loan easily from any of the nationalized banks.
4th September 2015, 10:23 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility for getting education loan for higher studies in Technical field?

I firstly appreciate your willingness for doing higher studies in Technical field....

yes, definitely you will get the educational loan.. Educational loan is provided by bank if student got admission in engineering, medical, law or any other professional degree course..

Following are the documents required while filling the educational loan form:
--Admission call letter which you got from the college while getting admission..
--Address and identity proof
--Previous academic record xerox
--2 or 3 photograph

**After taking all the documents you have to visit to nearest bank branch.. your loan will be sanctioned within 15 days after the approval of bank authorities..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?