13th April 2015, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?

Sir,
I want to do MS in India and it cost is Rs. 18 Lacs.
I want to apply for Education Loan.
So, can you tell me what documents I have
to submit to take Education Loan?
Which Bank will provide me Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  2. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  3. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired Government School Teacher and having own house of Rs. 50 Lacs?
  4. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  5. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy?
  6. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  7. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  8. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  9. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  10. Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA in ISB, Hyderabad?
  11. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technician program in UK? Documents required to get education loan?
  12. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  13. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  14. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in India if my father is working in Abroad?
  15. What is the fee structure of MBA in Amity University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the requirements to get education loan? How much will I get if the course costs 10 Lacs?
  17. Detailed information and documents required to get Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  18. Does ward of Bank employee gets Education Loan of upto 7 Lacs?
29th April 2015, 01:56 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?

I am extremely sorry to state that there is no bank which will provide you education loan of 18 lakhs for MS course in India. This is because the maximum loan amount which can be sanctioned by the banks in India for study in India is 10 lakhs and for study in abroad is 20 lakhs. Since you want to pursue MS in India so you cannot take education loan of 18 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?