9th April 2015, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA in ISB, Hyderabad?

Hello,
I am getting admission in ISB, Hyderabad.
The total cost of MBA there is Rs. 7.5 Lacs.
Please tell me for this course how I can apply for
Bank Education Loan?
Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  2. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  3. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  4. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired Government School Teacher and having own house of Rs. 50 Lacs?
  5. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  6. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  7. Does Bank charges Interest rates of sum rupees sanctioned in Education Loan during 1st year of MBA if the tuition fee is lesser than total amount? -- [New]
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA without any Guarantor being an Orphan?
  9. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  10. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs if got admission to study MBA in Symbiosis College? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Does ward of Bank employee gets Education Loan of upto 7 Lacs?
  12. Can I extend the repayment amount if taken Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs?
  13. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government serviceman?
  14. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is a retired Government Serviceman and a Pensioner?
  15. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  16. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  17. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  18. Will I get benefits of Hostel and other allowances in Bank Education Loan if study B.Tech in other state?
16th April 2015, 01:59 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA in ISB, Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am getting admission in ISB, Hyderabad.
The total cost of MBA there is Rs. 7.5 Lacs.
Please tell me for this course how I can apply for
Bank Education Loan?
Please help me.
ISB is Indian School of Business Hyderabad is one of the prestigious college for one year executive MBA. You are eligible for applying educational loan as the college is one of the reputed and ISB neither offers a degree nor diploma because it’s a certificate programme for students with experience. It is neither the AICTE nor UGC approved whereas it is accredited by AACSB i.e. Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business).

There are many banks like Andhra Bank, SBI, IDBI and private companies like Credila and Avanse provides loan for getting financial help for ISB, Hyderabad. Steps
  • Go to : ISB Loan portal
  • Check whether you are eligble to apply for loan amount or not by clicking on various bank names.
  • Check for Margin if you can provide margin while going for education loan.
  • Check for documents if you have them or not.
  • Fill your application form by going to particular bank or private company(Whichever you like them on the basis of Interest)
  • Once everything is done and all documents passed the sanity check, then you will be granted education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?