1st April 2015, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?

Hello Sir,
I want to study my MS in USA.
I costing Rs. 22 Lacs but many
Banks are providing Rs. 20 Lacs ad
Education Loan. In this situation what can I do?
I really want to go USA please give me
some suggestion.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired Government School Teacher and having own house of Rs. 50 Lacs?
  2. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  3. Can I get increased amount if my college fee is increased having sanctioned Education Loan of Rs. 3.6 Lacs from State Bank of Patiala?
  4. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  5. Does ward of Bank employee gets Education Loan of upto 7 Lacs?
  6. What are the requirements to get education loan? How much will I get if the course costs 10 Lacs?
  7. If the total expense if more then 4 Lacs will bank education loan cover the whole expense?
  8. How Education Loan of about 20 Lacs is granted to study in Abroad? Anything has to be kept as mortgage? What are the other requirements?
  9. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  10. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in India if my father is working in Abroad?
  11. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs if got admission to study MBA in Symbiosis College?
  12. Can I extend the repayment amount if taken Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs?
  13. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is a retired Government Serviceman and a Pensioner?
  14. How much amount will be sanctioned in Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA?
  15. Details of education loan for MCA?
  16. Will I get benefits of Hostel and other allowances in Bank Education Loan if study B.Tech in other state?
  17. What is the total fee structure for IIM? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the fee of IIM MBA?
9th April 2015, 01:20 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot get education loan more than 20 lakhs in order to pursue your study in abroad. The limit up to which the education loan can be sanctioned for study in abroad has been fixed as 20 lakhs by Reserve Bank of India. Hence you cannot get education loan more than this amount from any bank in India. So you have two options :-

- Arrange for the remaining two lakhs on your own or taking help from family members.
- Try for scholarship in the concerned institute in which you are getting enrolled and once taken admission try to find part time job inside the college premises since this facility is present in most of the foreign universities. You can also take up part time online jobs to facilitate your income and meet the expense of your course.
25th December 2015, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?

I want education loan for M B A in melborn austryala I havereceve offer letter please schloor ship now I want 23 lacs loan any bank please gudie me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?