9th June 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Bank will pay the every installment of my semester expenses?

sir, i hav got good rank.m eligible for 1st round counselling in 2014..so i want to take loan, n if i get loan,then the bank will pay every installment?? every installment including all the expenses?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get loan to study from KIIT? Bank will pay all the installments including every cost?
  2. What is the fee structure for CS executive course? Can I pay the fee in installment
  3. Can I apply for MS course in communication in Germany? What are the steps for the same? What's the fee structure and living cost for the same? I Have completed my B.Tech in electronics and communication with 75.6% marks
  4. What much does it cost to do MBBS in Germany?
  5. What should be the security for education loan?
  6. Can bank show sanction letter of 2 Lakhs? an bank favour in getting Visa?
  7. When to get application forms for SET Exam? Date of this SET Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get MBBS in any self finance college after scoring 1910 in MBBS Kerala entrance exam? How much is the fees?
  9. Can I continue IPCC from Delhi? What is the fee for CPT in installment?
  10. Banks give loan only to those students whose parents own Property?
  11. Total expenses in doing B.E. from Private/Governmental college? Can we get loans for doing B.E. from any institution?
  12. Fee structure of M.Tech program in IITs with and without qualifying the GATE exam? Is it necessary to qualify the GATE exam to get admission in IIT?
  13. What is the management fees for Aeronautical Engineering course in Bangalore colleges?
  14. Admission in MSc zoology in Chandigarh college after completing BSc Bioinformatics under GNDU with 56.6%?
  15. Can B.Tech candidates be eligible for Wildlife Photography course? Does the secondary education criteria be considered for this course?
  16. Through which bank should I pay the DD for MBA ICET?
  17. What should be the financial strategy for doing MS in USA?
  18. Where to get TCS Placement papers with solutions?
16th June 2014, 04:56 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bank will pay the every installment of my semester expenses?

First of all, I would like to congratulate you for getting a good rank. Yes, the bank will pay every installment of college fees. But you have to request the bank every time for disbursing the college fees as loan amount. The request can be done by writing an application to the bank manager. The bank will pay as long as the loan limit is not reached.
For example :- If the course fees is 10 lakhs and you have taken a loan of 7.5 lakhs, then the bank will pay till the amount is 7.5 lakhs, beyond that bank will not pay any installment of college fees. However, it may be required that you need to pay 15% of the loan amount if taking loan of more than 4.5 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?