31st May 2014, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I get loan to study from KIIT? Bank will pay all the installments including every cost?

sir, i have got 16050 rank in kiit. and m eligible for 1st round counselling in kiit.so i wanna take loan there,can i get loan? If i get loan,then the bank will pay all 4 installment of kiit,including mess,hostal,n everything ? And on the counselling day,the bank will pay first installment in D.D..?? Plz tell me evrythin. Please sir...thank u

7th June 2014, 02:24 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get loan to study from KIIT? Bank will pay all the installments including every cost?

KIIT is one of the rapidly growing institution not only in India but also globally. It is due to its excellent infrastructure and cent percent record placement every year. For counselling details, you can log onto www.kiit.ac.in

Coming to your queries, since you have got 16050 rank in KIITEE exam, you can definitely be eligible for the 1st round of counselling. It is because of the excellent record of placement in KIIT, banks are coming forward to offer loans. You can definitely avail loan and the bank will pay all the fees required for your study curriculum based on the amount you have sanctioned. The representatives of the banks will be present in the college during the counselling.

No, the bank will not pay the amount which is required to be paid in the form of Demand Draft during the counselling. You need to arrange for it yourself. Later after getting the loan sanctioned, the bank will pay you the installment.
9th May 2015, 07:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get loan to study from KIIT? Bank will pay all the installments including every cost?

sir I have 21053 rank and I m eligible for first round counselling.can I get loan sir please and what process will be get loan please sir tell me.I am belonging from poor family plzzzzz responce fast.
10th May 2015, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

I have got 10104 rank in kiitee15 Bhubneshwar in general category. Please tell me which branch can i get in kalinga institute for b tech?
26th June 2015, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have scored 7342 rank in Kiit 2015. Can I get education loan from Kiit campus bank branch??
1st June 2016, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sr i got 800rank in kiit and I eligible for first round counselling but I have not enough money to take admission in this institute. Please help me to know education loan in kiit.
1st May 2017, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my rank in kiit is 2754 and I am eligible for first round counselling but many people are saying that it is not very good to study because because it's placement is not good and are advising me to go for preparation of IIT. So please tell me sir what should I do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?