6th October 2011, 02:17 PM
tejasreemarthy

Can B.Tech candidates be eligible for Wildlife Photography course? Does the secondary education criteria be considered for this course?

hello., sir/mam.
i am yagnasri from khammam(district) ,Andhrapradesh. i am doing my B.Tech. in Information Technology course 3rd year at Swarna Bharathi Institute of Science and Technology(JNTU-HYD affiliated).., i have completed my secondary Education in V.V CBSE school passed out with 40%.and i am interested in Wildlife Management course. and Wildlife Photography can u please tell me that B.Tech students are eligible to this course ? if so with how much aggregate we are eligible.??and secondary education aggregate is considered to this course and if?how much aggregate we should have??

23rd November 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can B.Tech candidates be eligible for Wildlife Photography course? Does the secondary education criteria be considered for this course?

hello., sir/mam.
i am anurudh from wst.gd.district,Andhrapradesh. i am doing my B.Tech. ii computer science course 1st year at Swarnaandhra college of engineering and Technology(JNTUk affiliated).., i have completed my secondary Education in bashyam school passed out with 70%.and i am interested in Wildlife Photography can u please tell me that B.Tech students are eligible to this course ? if so with how much aggregate we are eligible.??and secondary education aggregate is considered to this course and if?how much aggregate we should have??
i want to join in this year leaving b.tech

5th February 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can B.Tech candidates be eligible for Wildlife Photography course? Does the secondary education criteria be considered for this course?

Hello sir/mam I'm doing B.tech in Metallurgical engg. At Pune. But i'm interested in wildlife photography,so how can I be a wildlife photographer.What can I do for that? Is there any way to be a wildlife photographer, after B.tech.

15th July 2014, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

sir; I complete my btech studies am I eligible for scientific photography
if eligible what is the duration of the course?
22nd September 2014, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Ma'am
I am Muskan Sood and I have done B.tech in computer science. Recently, I discovered my interest in Wildlife and Adventure, and I want to make my life in it. What should I do next? Please suggest me some courses so that I can proceed with my interest.
ASAP
Thankyou!
22nd January 2015, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

hi..i am tamilisai I am doing my engineering graduation...and I m interested in travel photography...is there any way to be a travel photographer after my engg,. graduation....and kindly suggest me the institution for photography...
11th April 2015, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
sir/mam,
I'm Anita.I'm doing my engineering graduation in computer science and I'm interested in Wildlife photography and Adventure.I wish to make my life in it.What should I do?please kindly help me and also suggest me some institutions for wildlife photography.
16th September 2015, 03:49 PM
Nishikant Mahalik

hello., sir/mam.
i am Nishikant from Sambalpur(district) ,Odisha. i am doing my B.Tech. in Computer science and Engineering course 3rd year at Orissa Engineering College(BPUT affiliated)..,
i am interested in Wildlife Management course and Wildlife Photography can u please tell me that B.Tech students are eligible to this course ? if so with how much aggregate we are eligible.??and secondary education aggregate is considered to this course and if?how much aggregate we should have??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?