13th October 2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

BCA fee structure and hostel fee per year of BIT, Patna? Which all banks in Patna can sanction me loan?

Guys can someone tell me the bca fee structure and hostel fee per year of the bit patna? Also tell me that which all banks can sanction me loan in patna?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of BIT Mesra, Patna and Ranchi? Do all 3 provide good placements?
  2. Fee structure and Loan facilities in BIT Mesra for B.E. entrants
  3. Fee structure for B.Ed course in Patna University?
  4. Any chance to get admission in BIT Patna or BIT Patna?
  5. Fee structure of intermediate course? I have completed B.Com from Patna University
  6. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  7. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech with Hostel Fee, Mess Fee and Tuition Fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Hostel and Tuition fee structure of KIIT University for Engineering? How to get education loan being an SC student?
  9. Fee of Birla Institute of Technology? What is the hostel fee? Yearwise fee structure?
  10. What is the fee structure of Frankfinn Airhostess in Patna? What is the duration?
  11. Can I get enrollment in one of the college in Patna for Bachelor of Ophthalmology? Fee structure of this course?
  12. Which is the best college in Patna(Bihar) for BCA, B.Tech, B.E, BSc in Computer Science? What is the minimum fee structure of the course?
  13. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  14. What is the Course Fee+Hostel fee per year for B.Tech? Is there any facility for getting study loan?
  15. What is the fee structure for B.Tech? What is the hostel fee?
  16. List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same?
  17. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  18. Course fee structure and hostel fee per year for BBA course in KIIT University of Bhubaneshwar and B.Tech course fee?
29th September 2022, 11:21 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BCA fee structure and hostel fee per year of BIT, Patna? Which all banks in Patna can sanction me loan?

Both private and Government banks offer education loan to such students
Some of the banks are
State Bank of India
Bank of Baroda
Federal Bank
Punjab National Bank
IDBI Bank
ICICI Bank
On confirmation of admission in a reputed college , one can easily apply for loan.

Hostel charges
र 26K - 32K per year

Fees of BCA
र1.48 lacs ( 1st year fees)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?