8th June 2012, 01:23 PM
divya singh 1976

Fee structure for B.Ed course in Patna University?

dear sir/ maam, please provide me with the fee structure for b.ed in patna university for 2012

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of intermediate course? I have completed B.Com from Patna University
  2. Fee structure for B.Ed course in Patna University?
  3. Fee structure of BIT Mesra, Patna and Ranchi? Do all 3 provide good placements?
  4. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. BCA fee structure and hostel fee per year of BIT, Patna? Which all banks in Patna can sanction me loan?
  6. What is the fee structure of Frankfinn Airhostess in Patna? What is the duration?
  7. How to do B.Ed from Patna University? Am I eligible for B.Ed? How to prepare for this entrance exam?
  8. What is the fee structure of lovel professional university?
  9. Can I get enrollment in one of the college in Patna for Bachelor of Ophthalmology? Fee structure of this course?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  11. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad? -- [New]
  12. What is the fee structure of B.Ed in Punjab University?
  13. What is the fee structure for Ph.D in echanical engineering?
  14. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  15. Which B.Ed colleges offer Hindi B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  16. How to prepare for Entrance Exam for B.Ed course of Patna University?
  17. How can we apply for B.Ed? What is the last date of sale of B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  18. Is the admission over for B.Ed in Thrissur? What is the last date of admission? Fee structure of it?
8th June 2012, 05:47 PM
anu kumari 2
Senior Member+

Default Re: Fee structure for B.Ed course in Patna University?

hi,
this is the best time for b.ed admission candidate should have minimum 45% marks in graduation and qualified in the BTET conducted by patna university

here i am attaching a important file

for forther information visit-[IMG]www.patnauniversity.ac.in/[/IMG]
Attached Files
File Type: pdf final-B.Ed. entrance.pdf(180.2 KB, 511 views)
12th July 2012, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir:can u plz provide me the information regarding b ed in bhopal:i have done my masters in literature scoring above 50%: in which colleges can i apply;can i do a corespondence course:
10th February 2013, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir ,
i want to know that what is the total fees for completing b.ed
9th May 2013, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

hello....me amar from delhi nd i waana knw about d admsn prosess of b.ed...pls
18th April 2016, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir ,
4 year programme for combined B.Sc with B.Ed me admission ke liya kon sa criteria follow karna ho. Please send me information on e-mail [ maheeparyan [email protected]]. I will be very greatfull to you .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?