7th September 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of intermediate course? I have completed B.Com from Patna University

sir i completed my b.com from patna university. i want to know abount fee structure of intermedeate course.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for intermediate CS course? Is a B.Com student eligible for CS intermediate exam?
  2. Fee structure for B.Ed course in Patna University?
  3. Required Qualification to join ICWAI? What will be the duration of this course?
  4. Fee structure for B.Ed course in Patna University?
  5. Fee structure of BIT Mesra, Patna and Ranchi? Do all 3 provide good placements?
  6. Can I register for intermediate course of CS for this December exam if I appeared for T.Y.B.Com exam in the month of March? What is the procedure and fee structure of the CS course?
  7. Can I get enrollment in one of the college in Patna for Bachelor of Ophthalmology? Fee structure of this course?
  8. Am I eligible for NIMSET? I have 57% marks in 12th and I have done my graduation from Patna University
  9. How to do SAP after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure?
  10. BCA fee structure and hostel fee per year of BIT, Patna? Which all banks in Patna can sanction me loan?
  11. From where in Patiala can I do part time Diploma in Banking? Fee structure for doing such course?
  12. What is the fee structure of Frankfinn Airhostess in Patna? What is the duration?
  13. Fee structure for B.Com at Pune University? Last date to fill up the form?
  14. What is the procedure for correspondence course? I have completed my B.Com from Bangalore University
  15. How to take admission in LLB at Agra University? Fee structure for the same? -- [New]
  16. What is the fee structure of lovel professional university?
  17. What is the duration and fee structure of ICWAI?
  18. Procedure for studying CA? What is the course duration and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
18th February 2012, 07:45 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of intermediate course? I have completed B.Com from Patna University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i completed my b.com from patna university. i want to know abount fee structure of intermedeate course.
If your queries is regarding Cost and Work Accountancy course then the fee structure of the intermediate stage is as follows:
Correspondence Course 17,500
Oral Coaching 19,700
However , if your question is related to other than cost and work accountancy program please repost your question and mention the same so that we can provide you with proper information.
13th March 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of intermediate course? I have completed B.Com from Patna University

I have complete mx b.com from du and want to join intermidiate icwa course what is the fee struture of this cours n how can i apply for this piz give me full information
24th February 2016, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I completed b.com (hons)& I want to do b.ed what I eligible for it ? & give me complete fee structure of b.ed course in Patna university or Patna ....on this id- rv2265@ gmail.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?