2nd March 2015, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Singapore for Indian student?

Sir,
Is it wise decision to do MBBS in Singapore?
I am studying in India so if I do MBBS in there
So, it is beneficial for me?
Please guide me sir

9th March 2015, 05:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Singapore for Indian student?

Yes, it is a wise decision to pursue MBBS in Singapore. However, the decision will be fruitful only when you study well, utilize the excellent infrastructure and excel in the course. Singapore has very good medical standards and excellent medical infrastructure, so it will definitely be a wise decision to pursue MBBS course there. However, MBBS in Singapore will be costlier than in India especially if you are aiming at the top institutes.But if you can pursue the course properly and do justice with it by becoming a good doctor, then it is surely a worth to study there. Singapore has one of the world's best hospitals and nursing homes, so you can get enough fame and brilliant experience there if you perform well. However, if you want to practice in India later after your course, you need to give a screening test which will be conducted by Medical Council of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?