1st June 2012, 07:46 PM

Which good MBA colleges can I get after scoring 87 percentile in MAT May? Can I apply for Symbiosis Pune with my MAT score

Hi!
Sir, I've got 87 %tile in mat may 2012. Pls suggest me some good mba colleges. Pls also tell me that can i apply for symbiosis pune with my mat score?
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. For which colleges should I apply after scoring 93.44 percentile in MAT Sept with 696.5 score?
  2. Good MBA colleges through MAT at 97 percentile?
  3. In which colleges can I apply after scoring 98.2 percentile score in Feb MAT?
  4. Colleges considering 90+ MAT score? Which colleges to choose with my MAT score?
  5. List of colleges that accept MAT 650+ score with 80% percentile
  6. Admission in MBA/PGDM for a candidate who has secured 49.9% in BBA and 71.6 percentile in MAT?
  7. List of some good colleges in which I can get after scoring 89.98% in Dec MAT, 85.26 percentile in Feb MAT and 77.40 percentile in ATMA? Cutoff score/Percentile of ATMA feb?
  8. List of the top colleges offering MBA health care and hospital administration through MAT score? My MAT percentile is 92.05
  9. List of good colleges in which I can get after scoring 91 percentile in December MAT?
  10. Best possible MBA/PGDM college having 97.41 percentile in MAT? -- [New]
  11. Which are the good colleges for MBA in Delhi or NCR? Does it take MAT score?
  12. Which colleges can I get through after scoring 585.6 as composite score and 65.3 percentile in MAT Feb
  13. Which all colleges accept MAT score of less than 90 percentile?
  14. List of colleges for MBA? I have scored 612.5 in MAT with 73.75 percentile
  15. Name of good colleges of mat feb taking percentile of 75.58 and score of 618.5?
  16. In which good colleges can I get after scoring 704.5 composite score in MAT December?
  17. Which MAT colleges I should apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are the top colleges for MAT entrance exam? I have got 618.5 score
6th July 2012, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which good MBA colleges can I get after scoring 87 percentile in MAT May? Can I apply for Symbiosis Pune with my MAT score

hey i just wanna known how much percentile is good for taking admission in good college in mat exam
9th January 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which good MBA colleges can I get after scoring 87 percentile in MAT May? Can I apply for Symbiosis Pune with my MAT score

WHICH COLLEGE CAN I HOPE TO GET INTO WITH 87.24 PERCENTILE CAT SCORE
9th January 2013, 08:26 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

No. Although your score is satisfactory, You cannot apply for symbiosis university Pune because for getting into symbiosis, you need to give its own entrance test. SNAP, which is held in December every year. The course of the SNAP is quantitative aptitude, verbal skills, and general knowledge.
Gud luck
24th February 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

how to apply in colleges after mat feb 2013 result
my mat score is 98.5 percentile with 750 composite score
7th January 2015, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has scored 81 percentile in CAT and 94 percentile in MAT.In which colleges she can apply in DELHI.
31st October 2015, 11:06 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1027221 View Post
Hi!
Sir, I've got 87 %tile in mat may 2012. Pls suggest me some good mba colleges. Pls also tell me that can i apply for symbiosis pune with my mat score?
Thank you
Symbiosis Pune conducts their own examination which is known as SNAP for candidates interested to pursue MBA from their college. So you have to separately sit for this exam and then apply with the score at hand. To give SNAP you need to have 50% of marks at graduation level. However there are a host of top colleges which can be applied with MAT scores too and most of these colleges offers good placement too. Here I am shortlisting the name of some of them for your convenience.

Top Colleges which accepts MAT scores:-
  • International School of Business & Media (ISB&M), Gurgaon
  • Amity Business School, NOIDA
  • NIILM Centre for Management Studies, Greater Noida
  • University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun
  • SRM University's School of Management, Delhi-NCR
  • Institute of Management Studies (IMS), Ghaziabad
  • Skyline Business School, Delhi/NCR
  • Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow/ Noida/ Jaipur/ Indore
  • Birla Institute of Management Technology, Greater Noida
  • Jagan Institute of Management Studies (JIMS), Delhi/NCR
  • Apeejay School of Management, Delhi
  • Asia Pacific Institute of Management, Delhi
  • BLS Institute of Management, Ghaziabad
  • Jaypee Business School, Noida
  • Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management & Technology, Bareilly
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?