4th December 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I prepare for AIEEE exam in 1 month? How can I prepare for it? Books to be referred for it?

Can i prepare for aiee exam in one month...???
if it is ,so how can i prepare it?
nd which books i hv to prefer for it..?

8th December 2011, 07:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I prepare for AIEEE exam in 1 month? How can I prepare for it? Books to be referred for it?

AIEEE is a highly competitive exam. The pattern of the exam is objective type questions. The syllabus of the exam is the same as that of 11th and 12th. If you are good in your fundamentals and are through with topics in 11th and 12th, you can prepare for exam even in one month. Many books are available in market now days for the preparation. You can visit any book stall near your house and buy as many books as possible and start your preparations.
8th December 2011, 11:07 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Can I prepare for AIEEE exam in 1 month? How can I prepare for it? Books to be referred for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i prepare for aiee exam in one month...???
if it is ,so how can i prepare it?
nd which books i hv to prefer for it..?

TIPS FOR AIEEE PREPARATION

Preparing for AIEEE in one month will be a bit hard unless you are ready to work hard daily...... some of the tips to follow as follows...

-> KNOW THE PATTER OF THE EXAM : I have attached some of the previous year model papers of AIEEE exam in this post for your reference.. try to go through and it and find out the pattern of questions followed in the exam and prepare for the questions accordingly...

-> Don't just reside only on previous year papers, it won't help you much for your preparation...

-> REFER GOOD BOOKS FOR PREPARATION : There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the exam...

-> Some of the recommended books are as follows...

Complete Physics For AIEEE 2012
Author: Tmh
ISBN: 0071332170

New Pattern AIEEE Mathematics
Author: Prafull K Agarwal
ISBN: 8188222348

New Pattern AIEEE Chemistry
Author: Snajay Sharma
ISBN: 818822233X

New Pattern AIEEE Physics
Author: D. B Singh
ISBN: 8188222321

AIEEE Solved Paper With Explanations 2012 (including Practice CD)
Author: Gkp
ISBN: 8183550606

AIEEE Mathematics In 30 Days
Author: Hill's T M
ISBN: 0071074619

AIEEE Chemistry In 30 Days
ISBN: 0071074635

-> Try to buy the recommended books and prepare for the exam daily...

-> PREPARE A SCHEDULE & PLAN WELL : Planning is very much needed to prepare for the exam, try to prepare a schedule to study daily each lesson or subject and finish it accordingly...

-> I have attached some of the other files which might also help for your preparation in this post for your reference...check it out if needed...

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum.....

Quote:
"Actually, after while, finding the ideas is the easy part. Sorting them through and turning them into stories, now, that's the hard work.
"
Attached Files
File Type: zip AIEEE.zip(5.06 MB, 136 views)
File Type: pdf AIEEE - Pattern.pdf(21.4 KB, 175 views)
File Type: pdf AIEEE 2012 important dates.pdf(102.3 KB, 95 views)
File Type: pdf AIEEE 2012 Registration info.pdf(85.7 KB, 106 views)
File Type: pdf AIEEE reference books.pdf(21.7 KB, 533 views)
File Type: pdf AIEEE syllabus.pdf(1.34 MB, 166 views)
9th December 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I prepare for AIEEE exam in 1 month? How can I prepare for it? Books to be referred for it?

WHAT IS THE WEIGHTAGE OF CHAPTERS IN 12 BOARDS?
9th December 2011, 11:09 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

All India Engineering Entrance examination

AIEEE examination is conducted by the CBSE for admission to the engineering in NIT'S which is government college all over nation and other best college in country excluding IIT's.

So this exam is very popular among engineering aspirants who wants to pursue engineering from NIT's and other good college .

Syllabus

PAPER 1: its for Engineering and B. arch students .who want to do BTECH .Its a
Objective Type papers with negative marking

Physics
Chemistry
Mathematics

Paper 2::For B.arch students only

Mathematics - Part I
Aptitude Test - Part II
Drawing Test - Part III

Eligibility for AIEEE 2012 is :

You must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks for general category candidates and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PH category candidates.

Candidates who has cleared 10+2 exam before 2010 are not eligible

How to prepare for the exam in 1 month ::

1.First and the important thing make a plan and follow it regularly .Study at least 6 hours a day if you want to get a good marks in the exam .

2. Practice previous year question papers .As you have seen that many times previous year question paper gets repeated .So this will really help you to score good marks .

3.Solve model papers .Model papers are necessary because if their is change is the syllabus then these papers could be very helpful for the exam.Many students prefer to take a model papers of TOGETHER .They have the latest model papers and many times questions asked are from it too .

4.Make a notes ::whenever you are studying take a note book ans try to make notes of the important things or something which is interesting and hard to remember .You can use these notes just before the exam to keep remember important terms.

5.Use pen or pencil ::Its better if you learn things by writing them or otherwise just mark the answer in the books by color pencil .This will help you for quick revision and if you will learn by writing then you will remember things for more time .

6.Do not stress much ::Well many students have the tendency to do 100% papers but due to some minor mistakes and stress then able to do only 60 to 70% of their capability .
20th April 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

can i prepare for mp pet in 1 month plz tell me quickly i am very much tensed
23rd April 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare and plan for aieee exam in 20 days
9th June 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

how can i prepare aieee along with ipe?how must i make schedule for aieee?present i am studying senior inter. does inter percentage is counted with aieee? which books must i prefer most? please instruct me how to crack in aieee
12th January 2013, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

It is a quite easy exam . don't stress yourself. prepare it coolly.
6th March 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

pls suggest some books for aiee and for bits
6th March 2013, 06:12 PM
hannan12

studying aieee within 1 month is difficult.. it is best to go go for boscoss cet tutor and aieee tutor for pcm.. it provides important topics and all kinds of thought provoking questions and basics so that tackling any objectiive question becomes easier
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?