14th December 2016, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

How to get an education loan from government bank to study LLB from private college?

Hello sir, I was applied for CLAT exam but, can't clear the exam. Now, I am planing to study LLB course from Private college. Please tell me how to get an education loan from government bank for it?

Related Questions:
15th December 2016, 12:51 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get an education loan from government bank to study LLB from private college?

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law. It is a professional course and if your college is recognized then you will surely get education loan sanctioned for whole course fees for studying Bachelor of law.

You will have to submit following documents along with application form for education loan:

*Education loan letter from your college.

*Document having fee structure for whole course.

*Proof of identity and address.

*Income certificate of parents.

*Academic certificates.

*PAN card of candidate and parents.
15th December 2016, 07:49 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get an education loan from government bank to study LLB from private college?

Just follow simple steps given as below to get education loan:

Visit any nearest bank branch and take application form for education loan. Along with education loan, bank official will give you a list of documents which you need to submit along with application form.

As per rules, if amount of loan is less than 4.5 lacs, there is no need of guarantor or collateral. For loans above 7.5 lacs, collateral is needed. If your all documents are correct and there is no problem in that, your loan for LLB fee structure will be sanctioned within 45 days.
15th December 2016, 09:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have got admission at a recognized private college, then surely you can apply for education loan at any leading government bank. If private college is good in terms of placement, then surely you will have good chance of getting the education loan.

Just make sure that you have a guarantor for your loan. In case of big loans, you will also need collateral security. Hence, make sure that you have got a guarantor, who is earning a decent amount every month.
12th February 2018, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

My son is studing in ICFAI university Dehradun he is doing Bba Llb course he passed 7th semesters now I'm suffering financial problems, so I want education loan in this condition all banks reduce for loan so please help us
11th March 2020, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Can BALLB Student study loan from SBI?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?