22nd July 2019, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Jammu & Kashmir Bank Budshah Primary Education Finance?

Hello friends, I want to admit my daughter in an International School. Some of my friends informed me about the Jammu & Kashmir Bank Budshah Primary Education Finance. I just want to know about the benefits which I can get if I apply for this scheme?

25th July 2019, 02:03 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Jammu & Kashmir Bank Budshah Primary Education Finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to admit my daughter in an International School. Some of my friends informed me about the Jammu & Kashmir Bank Budshah Primary Education Finance. I just want to know about the benefits which I can get if I apply for this scheme?

Some of the benefits of applying for Jammu & Kashmir Bank Budshah Primary Education Finance are given below:

Students can get one time admission fees

Students can get arrears of monthly fee for the maximum of 6 months, which also covers the tuition fees, bus fees, etc.

Students can get up to Rs 80,000 per child / ward for admission fee (only one time up to Class 12th)

Students can get up to Rs 30,000 per child / ward for arrears of monthly fee

There are no processing charges

Repayment period:

For admission fee – up to 5 years, including moratorium period or holiday period of 3 months

For arrears of monthly fee – up to 2 years, including moratorium period or holiday period of 3 months
26th July 2019, 12:58 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Jammu & Kashmir Bank Budshah Primary Education Finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Benefits of applying for Jammu & Kashmir Bank Budshah Primary Education Finance:
  1. Applicants can get 80,000/30,000 per child for admission fee
  2. Applicants can get one time admission fees
  3. No processing charged
  4. Can get benefit of repayment period:
27th July 2019, 11:36 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Benefits of applying for Jammu & Kashmir Bank Budshah Primary Education Finance:--

Candidate can get up to Rs 80,000 per child / ward for admission fee (only one time up to Class 12th).

Candidate can get up to Rs 30,000 per child / ward for arrears of monthly fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?