22nd July 2019, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Jammu & Kashmir Bank Budshah Primary Education Finance?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Budshah Primary Education Finance of Jammu & Kashmir Bank. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scheme so that I can apply.

25th July 2019, 01:53 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Jammu & Kashmir Bank Budshah Primary Education Finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Budshah Primary Education Finance of Jammu & Kashmir Bank. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scheme so that I can apply.

Eligibility to apply for the Jammu & Kashmir Bank Budshah Primary Education Finance is given below:

Students with above the age of 3 years (with parents) and who have got admission to study school education up to Higher Secondary School

Students who have not able to pay the monthly fees up to 6 months in a row for the reasons given - natural calamity, turmoil, health issues, political disturbance

Details are available at the website link given https://www.jkbank.com/loans/personal/budshahPrimaryEducation.php
26th July 2019, 01:01 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Jammu & Kashmir Bank Budshah Primary Education Finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility to apply for the Jammu & Kashmir Bank Budshah Primary Education Finance

1) Applicants must have got admission in Higher Secondary School and the applicant age should be above three years.

2) Applicants inefficient to pay the monthly fees up to 6 months in a row for the reasons given - natural calamity, turmoil, health issues, political disturbance.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?