22nd July 2019, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Prepayment fine under Jammu & Kashmir Bank Budshah Primary Education Finance?

Dear friends, I have heard that Jammu & Kashmir Bank is introduced Budshah Primary Education Finance for the primary students. I would like to know that if I apply in this scheme for my son's education then what prepayment fine will they charge? I am interested to apply in this scheme but need to know about prepayment fine first.

27th July 2019, 07:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Prepayment fine under Jammu & Kashmir Bank Budshah Primary Education Finance?

The prepayment charges under Jammu & Kashmir Bank Budshah Primary Education Finance are Nil. You can prepay the Finance amount without any charges.

Parents with children above the age of 3 years who are studying in any recognized school and have for any reason like natural calamity, turmoil, political disturbance, health issues not been able to pay monthly fee of the children for upto six months in a row are eligible to apply for Jammu & Kashmir Bank Budshah Primary Education Finance.
28th July 2019, 12:29 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Prepayment fine under Jammu & Kashmir Bank Budshah Primary Education Finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I have heard that Jammu & Kashmir Bank is introduced Budshah Primary Education Finance for the primary students. I would like to know that if I apply in this scheme for my son's education then what prepayment fine will they charge? I am interested to apply in this scheme but need to know about prepayment fine first.
Yes, there is a Prepayment fine under Jammu & Kashmir Bank Budshah Primary Education Finance. Pre-payment penalty of 0.25% of the outstanding loan amount shall be applicable, for repayment before the repayment period.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?