22nd July 2019, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Moratorium period under Jammu & Kashmir Bank Budshah Primary Education Finance?

Hello everyone, I am going to apply for Budshah Primary Education Finance of Jammu & Kashmir Bank for primary education. I just want to know about the moratorium period of this particular scheme so that I can easily calculate about the expenses and all things in this particular scheme.

27th July 2019, 07:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Moratorium period under Jammu & Kashmir Bank Budshah Primary Education Finance?

Moratorium period in Jammu & Kashmir Bank Budshah Primary Education Finance is mentioned below:-

—> Repayment will be commenced 3 months after first disbursement of Loan.
28th July 2019, 01:14 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Moratorium period under Jammu & Kashmir Bank Budshah Primary Education Finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am going to apply for Budshah Primary Education Finance of Jammu & Kashmir Bank for primary education. I just want to know about the moratorium period of this particular scheme so that I can easily calculate about the expenses and all things in this particular scheme.
There shall be no moratorium period under Jammu & Kashmir Bank Budshah Primary Education Finance. Repayment 12 equal monthly installments. Official website - Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?