22nd July 2019, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Is margin available in Jammu & Kashmir Bank Budshah Primary Education Finance?

Dear Sir/Madam, can anyone of you please let me know that in the new scheme of Jammu & Kashmir Bank which is Budshah Primary Education Finance, there is any kind of margin also? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the answer. Please help me to know asap.

27th July 2019, 07:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is margin available in Jammu & Kashmir Bank Budshah Primary Education Finance?

Details of margin available in Jammu & Kashmir Bank Budshah Primary Education Finance are mentioned below:-

—> Admission Fee:- 10%
—> Arrears of Monthly Fee:- NIL
28th July 2019, 01:22 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Is margin available in Jammu & Kashmir Bank Budshah Primary Education Finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, can anyone of you please let me know that in the new scheme of Jammu & Kashmir Bank which is Budshah Primary Education Finance, there is any kind of margin also? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the answer. Please help me to know asap.
Yes, the margin available in Jammu & Kashmir Bank Budshah Primary Education Finance. There is no requirement of margin for education loan up to 4 lakh. But there is a margin maintained by the bank for educational loan above 4 lakh. Up to 5% margin for those who study in India, and 15%. for those who study in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?