12th October 2018, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Details of Security under Laxmi Vilas Bank Vidya Laxmi Loan Scheme?

Hello friends, I just got the information about the Vidya Laxmi Loan Scheme introduced by Laxmi Vilas Bank. Can I know what security they want to give the loan under this scheme? Kindly let me know about the security immediately.

18th October 2018, 11:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Security under Laxmi Vilas Bank Vidya Laxmi Loan Scheme?

Your parent or guardian have to become a co-borrower for your education and in case of bigger loans, the will want collateral security of equal value. Hence, make sure your parents are ready for it.

They will provide education for your studies along with other expenses like books, projects, study tours, mess charges, hostel fee, etc. You will get almost everything covered under it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?