18th April 2019, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship?

Hello everyone, I am planning to applying in Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship of this year. But before that I want to know about the benefits of applying in this kind of scholarship. Can anyone of you tell me about the benefits?

21st April 2019, 04:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship?

Benefits of Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship

- For hearing impaired students who want to study abroad, this is a good option.

- You will get a scholarship for study abroad which will reduce the expenses surely.

- There are special prizes and awards too available for you.
21st April 2019, 10:29 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship?

Benefits of applying for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship:

Selected scholars will receive scholarships to study abroad. Scholars will get prizes and special awards too. In order to be eligible to apply for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship, the candidate must be a hearing impaired of either Gujarat or Maharashtra. The candidate must be a graduation and post graduation studying students in reputed college university in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?