9th July 2019, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying in Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship?

Hello Sir, my daughter wants to apply for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship. I don’t know what benefits she will get if she apply in this scholarship as she is studying 12th standard right now. So, I just want to know about the benefits of applying in this type of scholarship. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

11th July 2019, 04:24 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying in Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, my daughter wants to apply for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship. I don’t know what benefits she will get if she apply in this scholarship as she is studying 12th standard right now. So, I just want to know about the benefits of applying in this type of scholarship. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Some of the benefits of applying for the Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship are given below:

There are 7 awards given for the academic excellence to the top 7 students every year through the Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation. They are given below:

1st rank holder at SSC level

2nd rank holder at SSC level

1st rank holder at Higher Secondary Certificate level

2nd rank holder at Higher Secondary Certificate level

1st rank holder at Graduate level

2nd rank holder at Graduate level

1st rank holder at Post Graduate level
12th July 2019, 09:04 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Benefits of applying in Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It is good to see that your daughter interested to apply for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship. If your daughter selected for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship can receive a scholarship, prizes and special awards from Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation.

Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation will selected two SSC level student and provide a scholarship, prizes and special awards.

Official website -> Official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?