15th July 2019, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying in Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities West Bengal?

My daughter wants to apply for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities West Bengal. I don’t know what benefits she will get if she apply in this scholarship as she is studying 12th standard right now. So, I just want to know about the benefits of applying in this type of scholarship.

16th July 2019, 05:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying in Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities West Bengal?

Benefits of applying in Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities West Bengal is that under this scholarship eligible candidates will be awarded Rs. 1,000 per month at Higher Secondary level, Rs. 1000/- to Rs. 5000/- per month at Undergraduate level, Rs. 1500/- per month at Diploma (Polytechnic) level and Rs. 2000/- to Rs. 5000/- per month at Postgraduate level.

Candidates can find details on;
https://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in/
17th July 2019, 12:08 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Benefits of applying in Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities West Bengal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My daughter wants to apply for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities West Bengal. I don’t know what benefits she will get if she apply in this scholarship as she is studying 12th standard right now. So, I just want to know about the benefits of applying in this type of scholarship.
Those candidates who selected for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities West Bengal can the Scholarship amount as below,
  1. For Higher Secondary Level (Rs.1000/- per month):
  2. For Bachelor degre Level (Rs.1000/- to Rs.5000/- per month):
  3. For Diploma (Polytechnic) Level (Rs.1500/- per month):
  4. For Master degree Level (Rs.2000/- to Rs.5000/- per month):
  5. For Kanyashree applicants (K-3 component) (Rs.2000/- to Rs.25,00/- per month):
  6. For M.Phil/ NON-NET/NET-LS Research Fellow (Rs.5000/- to Rs.8000/- per month):
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?