15th July 2019, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

Registration procedure of Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities West Bengal for 12th CBSE student?

I want to register for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities West Bengal. My son is studying in 12th standard with CBSE Board. So, I just want to know about the procedure for registration. Can you please let me know about the registration procedure?

16th July 2019, 10:56 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Registration procedure of Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities West Bengal for 12th CBSE student?

Registration procedure of Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship:-

Step 1: Registering for the scholarship
To register as a new user, you need to visit the official website i.e., (https://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in) and click on the respective category for which you want to apply.

Step 2: Logging into your account.

Step 3: Filling the required details.

Step 4: Uploading the supporting documents.

Step 5: Final submission of application form.
17th July 2019, 12:01 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Registration procedure of Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities West Bengal for 12th CBSE student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to register for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities West Bengal. My son is studying in 12th standard with CBSE Board. So, I just want to know about the procedure for registration. Can you please let me know about the registration procedure?
First you need to fill the application form and submit the online registration. You can get Applicant ID of 15 characters will be generated. You can loin using your Applicant and password. You must have to maintain Password Policy, for choosing the Password in the Registration Form, as instructed. You can save your generated Applicant ID for future reference.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?