15th April 2019, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities, West Bengal?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities, West Bengal. I just want to know that how I can apply for this scholarship programme. Please let me know about the procedure for applying in this scholarship. Please tell me immediately.

28th April 2019, 08:23 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities, West Bengal?

Procedure to Apply for Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship for Minorities in West Bengal :

>> You need to fill the application form online for registration and 15 characters of Applicant ID will be generated.

>> And right after generation of Registration ID and password you have to login with details.

>> In this final filling of application you have to upload your image and certain documents like Income Certificate, Mark sheet of Last board, All your KYC documents.

>> If you have already applied then you need to renewal for the same.

>> Format of Income certificate will be available in their website.

>> After uploading of documents and filling up of all details you need to go for final submission. And download the Verification Certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?