15th April 2019, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities, West Bengal?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities, West Bengal. I have completed my 12th and secured admission for BTech course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship programme. Please tell me immediately.

16th April 2019, 06:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities, West Bengal?

Eligibility to apply for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities, West Bengal:

You must be a domicile of West Bengal.

You must be pursuing studies at the post-madhyamik level and onwards at an educational institute in West Bengal after passing out from a recognized board.

Your annual family income should not be more than INR 2.5 Lakh.

For detailed information, you should visit the below mentioned official website link:
https://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in/page/about.phps

17th April 2019, 01:56 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities, West Bengal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities, West Bengal. I have completed my 12th and secured admission for BTech course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship programme. Please tell me immediately.

Eligibility to apply for the Swami Vivekananda Merit-cum-Means Scholarship, West Bengal is given below:

Candidates’ total family income must not exceed Rs 2,50,000 per annum

Candidates having the domicile of West Bengal and studying in West Bengal

For Higher Secondary level - Candidates should have scored at least 75% marks in aggregate in Madhyamik Pariksha and total marks secured in the Madhyamik Pariksha excluding pass marks in the additional subject.

For Diploma level – Candidates must have secured at least 75% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination

For UG level – Candidates must have scored at least 75% marks in aggregate in the Higher Secondary conducted by the W B Council of HS Education / Madrasha Siksha Parishad

For PG level – Candidates should be graduates securing minimum 53% marks in the Honors subject at the graduation level in case of general education and 55% marks in case of engineering

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?