15th July 2019, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities West Bengal?

Can anyone of you help me to know that how I can apply for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities West Bengal. I am studying in 12th standard and I want to apply for this scholarship.

17th July 2019, 12:12 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: How to apply for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities West Bengal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you help me to know that how I can apply for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities West Bengal. I am studying in 12th standard and I want to apply for this scholarship.
How to apply for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities West Bengal:

Step:1 You must have to Registration yourself through online by using your Valid E-mail ID.

Step: 2: Fill the online Application with all necessary details.

Step 3: Upload Documents your documents.

Step 4: After fill the application, download the Verification Certificate which contains two pages. First page is the Applicant Copy and second page is the HO I(Head of the Institution) Copy.
22nd July 2019, 05:38 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities West Bengal?

Procedure:--

Applicant must have to Registration yourself through online by using your Valid E-mail ID.

Applicants have to Fill the online Application with all necessary details.

Applicant should Upload Documents your documents.

Then, After fill the application, download the Verification Certificate which contains two pages. First page is the Applicant Copy and second page is the HO I(Head of the Institution) Copy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?