7th January 2019, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of an Education Loan offered in Indian Bank for BHMS aspirant?

I want to apply for an Education Loan from Indian Bank as I have an account in this bank for studying BHMS. But my friends are telling me to not apply from this bank. Can I know what benefits I will get to apply an education loan from Indian Bank?

14th January 2019, 01:05 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of an Education Loan offered in Indian Bank for BHMS aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for an Education Loan from Indian Bank as I have an account in this bank for studying BHMS. But my friends are telling me to not apply from this bank. Can I know what benefits I will get to apply an education loan from Indian Bank?

Some of the benefits of education loan offered by Indian Bank are given below:

There is no margin up to Rs 4 Lakhs of education loan. For above Rs 4 Lakhs – 5% for studies in India and 15% for studies abroad

Students can repay the education loan up to 15 years

Students can apply online for the Indian Bank education loan scheme

Indian Bank education loan covers the following expenses: fee payable to college / hostel, examination fees, purchase of books / equipments, purchase of computers essential for completion of the course, travel expenses for studies abroad, etc.

Moratorium period or holiday period: Course period + 1 year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?