24th August 2014, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

How to get scholarship for further studies in life?

hello
I m cherry gandhi n from gujarat. I have no idea about any kind of scholarship programs. I m in obc category. seriously I don't know how to get scholarship for further study. can anyone help me? please

21st April 2015, 08:35 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get scholarship for further studies in life?

Scholarships are awarded on the basis of the candidate's performance to provide financial assistance for all eligible and deserving candidates. There are many scholarship programs available from government and non-government organizations. As you have not mentioned your academic qualifications, we are not able to provide the suitable scholarship program. However, the Gujarat state government has announced the Chief minister scholarship scheme. The official website for scholarship is http://scholarships.gujarat.gov.in/cmscholarships/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?