24th June 2018, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

How much amount I will get under Post Matric Scholarship being an SC candidate in Bihar?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply for Post Matric Scholarship which is announced in Bihar for SC candidates. I just want to know that if I apply for this scholarship then how much amount I will get as I am going to study BSc(H) course. Can you please let me know what amount I can get?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Post Matric Scholarship of Bihar allotted to SC candidates?
  2. Eligibility criteria to apply for OBC/EBC Post Matric Scholarship, Bihar? How much amount can I get?
  3. Eligibility to apply in Post Matric Scholarship for SC student in Bihar? -- [New]
  4. What should I fill in cast category place of Post Matric scholarship being a Jain candidate? Can I get more amount being a minority candidate?
  5. Chances to get Post Matric Scholarship if got 83% in 12th? How much amount I can get? When the application form will be out?
  6. Important dates of Post Matric Scholarship allotted to SC candidates in Bihar?
  7. Chances to get Post Matric Scholarship if, not get admission in degree course after 12th? How much amount I can get?
  8. Scholarship for a female candidate who has secured 92% in 12th Bihar Board? How much amount I will get through scholarship?
  9. How much amount I will get in Bihar State Scholarship being a B.Tech candidate?
  10. Do I need to know the bank account details of college department to fill up the post matric scholarship form?
  11. How can I apply for Post Matric Scholarship being a 12th candidate?
  12. Eligibility to get Post Matric Scholarship? How to apply for it?
  13. Procedure to apply in Post Matric Scholarship for B.Tech candidate from PTU?
  14. Can I apply for Post Matric Scholarship of Bihar with 52% in 12th Board exam being an SC student?
  15. What is the procedure to get B.Ed scholarship for OBC candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Where to get the application form for BC-E muslims
  17. Eligibility to apply in Post Matric Scholarship 2018?
  18. When the notification of Post Matric Scholarship 2018 will be released?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?