24th June 2018, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Post Matric Scholarship for SC student in Bihar?

Hello, I am studying in BA course with English Honours in Bihar. I also want to apply for Post Matric Scholarship. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship specially allotted to SC students. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Post Matric Scholarship of Bihar allotted to SC candidates?
  2. How much amount I will get under Post Matric Scholarship being an SC candidate in Bihar?
  3. Eligibility criteria to apply for OBC/EBC Post Matric Scholarship, Bihar? How much amount can I get?
  4. Eligibility to apply in Post Matric Scholarship 2018?
  5. Eligibility to get Post Matric Scholarship? How to apply for it?
  6. Can I apply for Post Matric Scholarship of Bihar with 52% in 12th Board exam being an SC student?
  7. Important dates of Post Matric Scholarship allotted to SC candidates in Bihar?
  8. Can a BCA student apply for Post Matric and Merit Cum Means Scholarship? Eligibility and requirements for it?
  9. Eligibility to apply in Pre Matric ST Scholarship Scheme of Tripura for 9th student? -- [New]
  10. Documents required to apply in Post Matric Scholarship?
  11. Procedure to apply in Post Matric Scholarship 2018?
  12. Can 10th passed student with supplementary exam apply for Post Matric Scholarship? How to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can a 12th passed student apply for both Post Matric and Merit Cum Means scholarship? How to apply for it? Documents required for it?
  14. How can I apply for Post Matric Scholarship being a 12th candidate?
  15. Can a 12th passed apply for Post Matric Scholarship without getting admission in graduation?
  16. Do I need to know the bank account details of college department to fill up the post matric scholarship form?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Post Matric scholarship if belongs to EBC category?
  18. Detailed information about Pre-Matric Scholarship for 8th student? -- [Most Discussed]
25th June 2018, 09:39 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Post Matric Scholarship for SC student in Bihar?

=>Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Post Matric Scholarships 2018 are as follows.

You must be a domicile of Bihar state.

You must have passed class 10th qualifying exam from national or state education board only.

You must have secured a minimum qualifying marks in the examination.

You must be studying in an institute as recognised by central or state government.

Annual Income of your Guardian /Father /Mother must be less than 2.5 Lakh.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?