16th April 2017, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Can a 12th student of CBSE board apply for Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test? When the application forms will be out?

Hello sir, I am in 12th from CBSE board and want to know can I apply for Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test? When the application form will be out? How much amount they provide?

Related Questions:
  1. Last 10 years nationwide education and scholarship test question papers?
  2. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 95.54% in 12th board? Procedure to get the application form?
  3. Can i get scholarship after securing 88% in 10th Board?
  4. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 76.5% in 12th? When the application form will be released?
  5. Need information regarding scholarship for 10th students with 10 CGPA?
  6. How can I apply for Single Girl Child Scholarship if the form submission date has over?
  7. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Old question papers of nationwide education and scholarship test of junior test based on 12th science syllabus?
  9. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed SC student who has secured 78.12% marks?
  10. Scholarships available after 11th standard?
  11. Eligibility to apply in CBSE Scholarship for State Board student?
  12. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  13. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 95.54% in 12th RBSE Board exam being a female candidate?
  14. I cannot apply for other scholarship if I will apply for CBSE Scholarship? How can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 93% in 12th?
  15. Can I get scholarship to do higher education after scoring 79.4% marks in 12th CBSE board?
  16. Scholarship by CBSE Board for 12th passed student?
  17. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship this year if secured 81.6% in 12th CBSE of last year?
  18. Scholarship for B.Tech 2nd year student who has secured 92% in 12th CBSE?
21st April 2017, 12:03 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can a 12th student of CBSE board apply for Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test? When the application forms will be out?

Yes, a student of class 12 from CBSE board of education can apply for Nationwide Education Scholarship. The latest scholarship has been announced named as NEST Junior-1 and NEST Junior- 2 for those candidates who are in class 8, 9, 10, 11, 12. The exam of this scholarship is based on the NCERT book of CBSE, ICSE and other board of education. The candidates who are interested in this scholarship and wants to write the exam can fill up the application form online by visiting the official website of NEST or can send the demand draft of the prescribed fee of Rs.500 for the application through post (offline mode). The last date was 31st March 2017, but still you can apply till the last week of July by paying the fine amount of Rs.100 till May and Rs.200 for the month of June along with the fee of application form.
The address is as under:
The Director, NEST,
c/o SEMCI INDIA,
B-1, Piccadilly Flats,
57-J, Clare Road, Byculla,
Mumbai-400 008 (MS).
Official website : http://www.nest.net.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?