21st April 2017, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Scholarship schemes available to continue study after ten years? Should I approach ministry of HRD?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th ten years ago but now I want to do some degree course. Please tell me is there any scholarship schemes available for us? Should I approach ministry of HRD?

Related Questions:
  1. Where should I inform about delay in my scholarship? When can I get it from HRD Ministry?
  2. Why not talented students getting scholarship? Is it possible to get scholarship to continue Engineering?
  3. Information about other scholarship schemes for general category PG students who have secured 1st position in their UG level?
  4. How to continue study if completed BA 1st year ten years ago?
  5. Which are the institutes sponsored by HRD ministry
  6. How to get the certificate attested from Ministry of HRD?
  7. What should I do if I didn't recieve the scholarship which I need to get after awarded by central sector scheme of scholarship?
  8. How can I get a government scholarship to continue studies after Diploma engineering?
  9. How to apply for scholarship in Masters in Urban Design while working as an Architect? List universities offering scholarship schemes?
  10. Is there any scholarship available to continue B.Tech course if discontinued two years ago?
  11. Can I become a government teacher after working in Ministry of HRD? From where to do B.Ed and what is the age limit?
  12. Which are the courses available after passing 12th? How to approach scholarship exams to study abroad?
  13. Government scholarship schemes available for 11th student?
  14. Scholarships schemes for studying higher studies in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Who will give money to CSIR (LS) qualified student who registered for PhD?
  16. List of scholarship schemes available for BSF children? How much amount is provided?
  17. How to prepare for GRE and which is its eligibility criteria? What are the scholarship schemes?
  18. How can I get scholarship in 2nd year of Diploma to continue my studies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?