30th June 2014, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Single Girl Child Scholarship if the form submission date has over?

Sir,
I am a student of 11th PCM.I am single girl child of my parents. I have to apply for the CBSE single girl child Scholarship. I have got CGPA 10 in my CBSE 10th Board exams. Now i came to know that the submission of the application forms has closed.
Can i apply for the scholarship now?
Please Help.
Thank you

-Jannat

15th April 2015, 02:28 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Single Girl Child Scholarship if the form submission date has over?

I am sorry to say that you cannot apply for scholarship program now as the application date is over.

No forms are accepted after the elapsed date of application.

You can however apply for scholarship in the coming year, but make sure that you do apply for it this time before the last form submission date.
15th April 2015, 02:37 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for Single Girl Child Scholarship if the form submission date has over?

If your scholarship submission date is over then I am sorry to say that your scholarship form will not be accepted, unless you don't give some strong reason and a valid proof of it that for what reason you are unable to submit the scholarship form on time.

If you don't have any strong reason along with the valid proof then you wont be able to submit the form. Then you have to try next year for scholarship.
11th June 2016, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

I have not submitted any proof that I am a single girl child will I have any reservation for jee main ranking
26th December 2016, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

My daughter received the Scholarship for Classes XI and XII of CBSE.

She passed her XII CBSE in 2013.

Then she had her B A (English) in 2016 without availing of the Scholarship because of lack of information.

Now she has joined for Three Year LL. B.

I may please be advised whether my daughter is eligible for the scholarship for the LL. B. course and if eligible please give details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?