16th April 2017, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Does Union Bank of India provides education loan to study MBA Finance in distance mode?

Hello sir, I want to study MBA in Finance from SMU in distance mode. I want to know does Union Bank of India provides education loan to study distance course?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to apply for an extra education loan to study MBA in distance mode at The Jammu and Kashmir Bank if the past loan amount is for 3 years?
  2. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan for study MBA in Finance?
  3. How to apply to get an education loan from Union Bank of India? Maximum time allowed to repay the loan?
  4. Details of State Bank of India EMI scheme against Education Loan for study MBA?
  5. Can a bank grant an education loan to study Law course in distance mode?
  6. Whether Bank provides an education loan to study B.Tech in regular mode and LLB in distance mode?
  7. Detailed information about Union Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech? How much extra percentage they charge for Education Loan?
  8. Can I apply to study PhD in Finance through distance mode after completing BBA CA in regular mode and NAV Finance in distance mode?
  9. Can I get an Education Loan from City Union Bank to study B.Sc(Nursing)? Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How the interest rates calculated under Education Loan scheme of Union Bank of India?
  11. How much education loan amount can I get from Bank of India to do M.Tech in distance mode if total fee is 3 lakh?
  12. List of colleges of Delhi NCR with fees to study MBA in HR? Procedure to get an education loan from Dena Bank and Union Bank?
  13. Detailed information about State Bank of India Education Loan to study MBA program?
  14. Does Union Bank sponsor an Education Loan to study Hotel Management in Bangalore for a candidate of Kolkata?
  15. Does Union Bank sponsor an Education Loan to study Hotel Management in Bangalore for a candidate of Kolkata?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India if going to study MBA in IIPM?
  17. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  18. Countable years of repayment against Loan amount of Rs. 7.75 Lacs in Union Bank of India?

21st April 2017, 08:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Union Bank of India provides education loan to study MBA Finance in distance mode?

Most of the banks don't have any hesitation in providing education loan, if they think, they can easily recover it from the candidate. Applications are rejected only on such cases, where the credit rating of the person is not good.

If you are earning well and want to pursue a distance mode MBA, then surely you will be able to get education loan.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?