29th January 2017, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering student apply for a scholarship if got admission in M.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Engineering? List of available scholarships?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering and now want to get admission in M.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Engineering. Please tell me can I apply for any scholarship for it? List of scholarship for us?

13th April 2018, 01:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering student apply for a scholarship if got admission in M.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Engineering? List of available scholarships?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering and now want to get admission in M.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Engineering. Please tell me can I apply for any scholarship for it? List of scholarship for us?

Yes, a student who got admission in MTech Instrumentation and Control Engineering course can apply for various scholarships. Many scholarships are offered to students on the basis of merit and family income. Students can apply for scholarships online or can contact their college or university. List of scholarships available, is given below:

AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme (GATE/GPAT) - Official Website

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?