4th January 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for MHRD Renewal Scholarship to B.Com 2nd year student?

hi
i am sharukh im doing 2nd year b.com.
i want to know the last date of
renewal of mhrd scholarship
kindly help me to know

6th January 2015, 09:15 AM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Last date to apply for MHRD Renewal Scholarship to B.Com 2nd year student?

There is no last date for MHRD renewal scholarship. Just you need to apply within 15 days of getting your result in your hand. That means if your college/university announced your result on 1st Jan 2015 then you need to apply for MHRD renewal within the 15 days i.e. on or before 15th Jan 2015.

I am attaching a renewal form. You can download it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MHRD_Renewal form.pdf(18.2 KB, 293 views)
19th June 2015, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date to apply for MHRD Renewal Scholarship to B.Com 2nd year student?

I have posted the 1st and 2nd renewal mhrd scholarship in may can i got the scholarship
25th June 2015, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the percentage needed for b.com it should be aggregate of two sems
30th October 2015, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date for applying for MHRD scholarship after passing II PUC PCMB with 95.18% marks
22nd November 2015, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

result of mine 1st mbbs announced on 31st october ,today date is 22 november ,I could not apply for renewal because I am OUT OF STATION due to some personal problems.may I know wether I can apply for renewal with in these 2or 3 days? please...... any one help me in knowing this . THANK YOU!!!!!!!
11th June 2018, 03:19 PM
jayasree .s. karnik

Default what is the percentage needed for b.com it should be aggregate of two sems Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/education-loans/last-date-apply-mhrd-renewal-scholarship-b-com-2nd-year-student-mmy daughter is get persentage in 1st sem 86%, 2nd sem

My daughter is getting persentage in 1st sem 86%, 2nd sem examination is not completed, so i can apply the mhrd scholarship,
22nd October 2018, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

I don't know what is the last date of 2nd year scholarship please help me for any suggestion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?