28th December 2014, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

From where I will get the application form of MHRD Scholarship 2nd Renewal? Procedure to apply?

Dear Sir,
I, the student of BVBCET, studying B.E. 2nd year. Previous year I got the MHRD Scholarship of Rs.10000.Where and how can I get the 2nd renewal form and what is the last date of submission?
Please do inform me.

29th December 2014, 05:53 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: From where I will get the application form of MHRD Scholarship 2nd Renewal? Procedure to apply?

You can get the renewal form from the MHRD website. OR alternatively I have uploaded MHRD renewal scholarship form. You can find the below given attachment. And Where as the last date, there is no last date. But you just need to send the renewal form of scholarship just after getting the result of you University/college OR within 15 days of announcing the result of your college.
Please attach-
** Scorecard of year/Semester
** Aadhar Card
** Bank Passbook.
Please find attachment for renewal of Scholarship form.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf mhrd_renewalform.pdf(18.2 KB, 115 views)
30th August 2015, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where I will get the application form of MHRD Scholarship 2nd Renewal? Procedure to apply?

I m bsc 3rd year student I studying 2nd year previous year so when I fill mhrd renew form? ?
8th September 2015, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am a second bcom student I get first mhrd scholarship but now I have to renew how can I what is the procedure please reply me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?