1st July 2015, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Education Loan if study MS in Public University through GRE in Abroad?

Hello,
I am doing B.Tech in Biotechnology and
I have applied for GRE for study MS in Abroad. I want to know that if I get admission in Public University in Abroad for MS then I am eligible to apply for Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentile required in GRE to study MS in Abroad with Education Loan?
  2. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad?
  3. Education loan to study in Abroad for a candidate who has scored 297 marks in GRE?
  4. How to get scholarship or loan for doing Masters in Abroad after qualifying in GRE?
  5. From where I can get loan to study further in Abroad?
  6. How to study abroad after completing Bachelor of Arts when not financially strong?
  7. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  8. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I compare Education Loan of different Banks to study MS in Abroad?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  11. Formalities to apply for Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan if get scholarship to study MBA in Abroad?
  13. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Should I opt for Abroad Education Consultants or continue studies through Education Loan?
  16. GRE And TOEFL tests needed to apply for MS in US? Is there any loan facility available on seat confirmation? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  18. How much score is needed in GRE to study in Abroad? Pattern of GRE?
2nd July 2015, 05:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan if study MS in Public University through GRE in Abroad?

Yes, you can apply for Education loan to study MS course in Public University. It nearly costs 10-20 lakhs to study MS course in Abroad. To get Education loan of more than 7.5 lakhs, you need to show property as a collateral security to the bank where you wish to take Education loan. But, some companies like avanse offers Education loans upto 25 lakhs without any security but, you need to score at least marks in GRE examination. If you have scored at least 300 marks in GRE examination, you can get Education loan for pursing your higher studies in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?