1st July 2015, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I get Education Loan to study Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad?

Hello,
I want to know about the Education Loan scheme for doing Abroad studies. I want to study Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad and I want to know the Education Loan which I can get?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  2. List of universities which offer Master of Physiotherapy course in Abroad
  3. Detailed procedure to study Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad?
  4. List of reputed colleges which offer Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad?
  5. From where I can get loan to study further in Abroad?
  6. Should I opt for Abroad Education Consultants or continue studies through Education Loan?
  7. Minimum percentile required in GRE to study MS in Abroad with Education Loan?
  8. Eligibility to get Education Loan for study M.Pharma in Abroad?
  9. Best country to study Master of Physiotherapy with scholarship in Abroad?
  10. How can I compare Education Loan of different Banks to study MS in Abroad?
  11. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study Master of Hotel Management course in Singapore if my father is a Government serviceman?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  13. Whether pursuing Master's degree in Physiotherapy from CMJ University is valid in Abroad?
  14. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? List of Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan with Interest Rates charged in India?
  16. Detailed information about the Education Loan to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
  18. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad?
2nd July 2015, 04:48 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Education Loan to study Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad?

To apply for education loan, first you should have admission letter from the university, in which you want to join. If you have admission letter, then you should contact any regional bank manager and explain about your education loan requirement. Then the bank manager will give you details regarding application process and documents required for to apply for education loan. If you can submit all the required documents, then te bank manager will approve your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?