3rd June 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?

Hello,
I am preparing for GRE and I want to study MS in UK. I want to apply for an Education Loan from any Bank. Can you tell me upto how much amount all the Banks can give me as an Education Loan and what will be the interest rates?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  2. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  3. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  4. Education loan procedure for BHM course?
  5. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad?
  6. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  8. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  9. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? List of Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan with Interest Rates charged in India?
  10. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Criteria for getting subsidy on Education Loan Interest?
  12. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs?
  13. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  14. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  15. Interest rates charge against Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about recovery process?
  16. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  17. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  18. Detailed information and interest rates charged against Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs for study MBA?
13th June 2015, 04:43 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for higher studies. The banks will allow loan upto 20 lakhs for study in abroad as per the norms of RBI. Moreover, you need to keep some property like house, land, vehicle as mortgage to get this amount of education loan.

The interest rates fluctuates from time to time as per the orders of RBI. Usually it ranges between 13 and 14.5 percentage per annum and the interest is computed as simple interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?