4th October 2021, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Education Loan at the same IDBI Bank VILUPPURAM branch for MDS from where I took loan for BDS?

Iam seeking additional loan amount of Rs.25 Lacks to pursue MDS courses from IDBI Bank, Viluppuram branch ss top ip education loan from where we took loan amount of Rs.15 Lacks for BDS against collateral security to the valueofRs.80Lacks. The bank has denied yo sanction by stating the reasons that there will no product package at their bank. What can I for further processing of this request.

4th December 2021, 07:46 AM
deepakkumarboudh

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan at the same IDBI Bank VILUPPURAM branch for MDS from where I took loan for BDS?

Can I apply for Education Loan at the same IDBI Bank VILUPPURAM branch for MDS from where I took loan for BDS?
Yes, youdefinitely apply for Education Loan at the same bank but it depends on bank or your bank account status and your financial status but it fully depends on bank that they sanction your loan or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?