3rd March 2018, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

What amount I will get in IDBI Education Loan to study PhD in Abroad? Interest rates schemes of IDBI Education Loan?

Sir, I want to do my PhD in Abroad. I am interested to do PhD in Economics in University of Oxford. For this I want to apply for any education loan. My father has an account in IDBI Bank. I am thinking to visit in the branch of IDBI Bank for getting information. But before this I want to know upto what amount they will give me in education loan for my PhD? Also tell me the interest rates of this education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Does IDBI Bank offers an Education Loan of Rs. 30 Lacs to study Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Education loan schemes available in IDBI to study in foreign? Maximum interest rate chargeable on it?
  3. Detailed information about Bank interest rates scheme against an Education Loan to study Abroad?
  4. What are the securities and collateral required to get an education loan from IDBI?
  5. Possibility to get education loan from IDBI if have no movable property? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What amount I will get in Bandhan Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad? Interest rates scheme of Bandhan Bank Education Loan?
  7. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  8. Can I apply for an Education Loan in IDBI Bank online? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan?
  9. Expenses covered under IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What kind of benefit I will get if study MS in USA through entrance exam while applying for Education Loan? Interest rate schemes to study in Abroad?
  11. Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property in IDBI Bank for BDS aspirant? -- [New]
  12. How IDBI Bank will agree to offer an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs?
  13. How to get concession under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank?
  14. Is LIC Policy acceptable against Collateral Security under IDBI Bank Education Loan Scheme?
  15. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply an Education Loan in IDBI Bank to study MBBS?
  17. What is I-20 Form? Why is it necessary to submit for studying in US through IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme?
  18. How to apply for an Education Loan in IDBI Bank for B.Tech(Biotechnology) course? Benefits of IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme?
22nd September 2022, 06:23 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What amount I will get in IDBI Education Loan to study PhD in Abroad? Interest rates schemes of IDBI Education Loan?

On receiving confirmation letter from a reputed college for studying PhD , one can apply for loan upto INR 10 lacs for Indian colleges and INR 20 lacs for studying abroad.

The college must be a recognised college and admission must be secured on the basis of entrance exam or merit.

There is no collateral security required for loan upto INR 7.5 lacs.
For loans above INR 7.5 lacs , both collateral security and third party gurantee is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?