9th November 2016, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Education Loan in IDBI Bank for ICSI course?

I have completed my B.Com and now I want to apply for ICSI course.So, I want to get an Education Loan for ICSI course. Can I apply an Education Loan in IDBI Bank? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get concession under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank?
  2. How to apply for an Education Loan in IDBI Bank for B.Tech(Biotechnology) course? Benefits of IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme?
  3. Penalties under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank?
  4. Procedure and eligibility to apply for an Education Loan online in IDBI Bank?
  5. Expenses covered under IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Does IDBI Bank charges application fee for applying an Education Loan? Procedure to apply?
  7. How to apply for an education loan to study B.Tech at IDBI and Syndicate Bank? Which bank is good between them? -- [New]
  8. Can I apply for an Education Loan in IDBI Bank online? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan?
  9. How IDBI Bank will agree to offer an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs?
  10. What is I-20 Form? Why is it necessary to submit for studying in US through IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme?
  11. Can I get loan for my son’s education if having salaried account in IDBI Bank whose Credit Card Bill exceeds to Rs. 1 Lacs?
  12. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  13. Are hostel charges included in Education Loan policy of IDBI Bank?
  14. Margin under IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA course?
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Com along with ICSI and ICAI courses?
  16. What to do to get job in IDBI after graduation? Eligibility criteria and educational qualification for various post?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  18. What should I do if bank refuses to grant me education loan against agricultural land?
10th November 2016, 07:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan in IDBI Bank for ICSI course?

Yes, definitely you can apply for an Education loan in IDBI Bank for pursuing ICSI course. Before applying for the education loan, you should have secured admission in the course in a recognised institution. After receiving admission letter from the university, you can apply for an education loan by visiting the bank branch officer directly and submitting all the required documents for loan processing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?