27th June 2016, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for an Education Loan in IDBI Bank for B.Tech(Biotechnology) course? Benefits of IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme?

Sir,
I have scored 85% marks in 12th CBSE and now I want to do B.Tech(Biotechnology) course. Please let me know how I can apply for an Education Loan in IDBI Bank? What kind of benefits I will get in Education Loan scheme of this Bank?

29th June 2016, 11:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for an Education Loan in IDBI Bank for B.Tech(Biotechnology) course? Benefits of IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme?

Procedure to get education loan from IDBI bank :-

- Get admission call from a well recognized and reputed institute.
- Approach the nearest IDBI bank branch with the prospectus of the concerned institute and the admission letter.
- Contact the branch manager and get to know the details of education loan.
- Get to know whether your application will be accepted by the bank or not as education loan.
- Get to know the norms which you need to follow. Act as per instructions from the concerned bank to complete all formalities and get your loan sanctioned.

Benefits of education loan include the entire study expense of B.Tech course can be covered in Education Loan and you can get income tax benefit in future while repaying the loan and doing job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?