17th March 2015, 04:08 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech in any Private college?

Hello,
I suppose to get 99 marks in JEE Main.
I know this is not a good marks.
But I want to study B.Tech in any
private college. So, for this I am eligible
to getting any education loan?
Kindly let me know immediately.

27th March 2015, 02:45 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech in any Private college?

Yes, you can apply for education loan to pursue B.Tech in any private college. To get education loan, you should try to contact bank manager of any regional bank and you should enquire him about the application process and the documents required to apply for education loan. Then you should submit your education loan application form along with specified documents, then the bank manager will approve your education loan.
28th March 2015, 11:06 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech in any Private college?

Hello dear aspirant,

Surely you can apply for the educational loan in the bank after completing your secondary education.

You simply have to fulfill all the below requirements for getting education loan.

** You should have to attempt the entrance exam for the further study.

** You should have to complete all the documents as per the bank demands.

** A latter from the bank including fee structure.

That's all.

Hope you will be satisfied.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?